Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Working

It's been long long time since last update..
haha no food update this time..
as i got my work already..
today is 3rd day of working..
the environment is not bad..
at least have freedom to do things..
manager didn't really look at me also since the 1st day..
sitting at the back of the office..
senior is leaving soon in 2weeks time..
then just get the news that manager is leaving also..
omg..what a shocking news..
so mean after 2weeks..
the whole IT department will left me alone..
hahaha..i wonder how am i going to handle everything..
there are stil lots of thing that i dono..
even asking my senior some also he not sure..
too much of sever stuff for me to learn now..
well everyday keep brain storming myself..
keep creating scenario see what may happen..
then whats the solution for the situation..
too bad only get 1 friend here so far..
nvm when i get fully into the job..
i will meet everyone and thing will get better..
lucky here i can online and chating..
but can't be too much la..
when busy stil will no time to do all these..
anyway..finally get my job..


I used to be as the pic..

teddy bear that looking for job..

now no more..
is the working teddy bear~


No comments: